Monday, April 4, 2011

Green With Envy

Pin It
Make 'em Envious with "Nothin' But a T-Shirt On":
*Green T x 3*

Though we are a little past St. Pattie's Day, these three creations, showcasing my favorite green T-shirt, are enough make any Leprechaun jealous!

*On a Casual Friday*

In this creation I found myself bringing a rather Springy shade of green into Fall  simply by pairing the T with darker hues and, my personal favorite, brassy accents.Wearing my green T with dark wash jeggings, black with brass buttons half jacket, Twiggy cognac low top boots with brass accents, and a chunky, glorious multi-stranded necklace, I brightened my outfit with the simplicity of a plain T. 

*This creation exhibits a perfect example of how to easily get your favorite T-shirt into the work place.... A jacket! Even a Caridgan would suffice... more to come on those in the near future!

*On My Last Day of School*

  Known for our Green & Gold, I chose to pay partial tribute to my school before becoming an Alumni by wearing my green T. I spiced up my T with a black tie-dye mini, my favored faux Chanel necklace, and gunmetal heeled flips making this creation a fab way to become a Bull-Alum!

*Add a bright colored T/Tank/Top with an outfit with darker colors to liven up  your drab colored creations!


*From Dawn Till Dusk*


Wanting something cute, comfortable and versatile, I created this look knowing that I long day ahead! Beginning with my green T, I added my dark jeans, (my newest Spring/Summer staple) chunky rope cross wedges, and a gold-coined RJ Graziano long necklace to make the outfit that took me to the dentist's office, to work, to a play reading, to dinner. Keeping a cream Cardigan in my purse was back up for something dressier or for warmth!


*My biggest suggestion/tip: Buy nude or rope wedges. They are going to be pivotal for the coming seasons! Find the right pair and you'll wear them to death! (My wedges are Steve Madden purchased at Shii!)


Having many different solid Ts, tanks, and tops can add so many possibilites to your closet. Think of all the skirts, pants, shorts, capris, etc. that you will be able to reinvent!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket