Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trans-Seasonal

Pin It

For the Love of Versatility:
Trans-Seasonal Pieces!

Have you ever felt yourself wishing you could wear that fabulous statement dress in summer & winter? Ever feel like your wardrobe is strictly seasonal? Only being able to wear certain pieces select months?
Your worries can be over with the help of ACCESSORIES!


*Being a "Babydoll" in Summer & Winter!*

This gem of a white & silver babydoll dress (purchased by my mom and THANK GOD she didn't really love it after all!!!) is unique, sexy and sweet all-in-one!

Summer- My sunny summer version of this piece included my adored brown woven center belt (empire waistline) with my most comfortable brown jeweled wedges and simple brown & white bangles. 
*Seeing how brown is a warmer tone, pulling these hues on top of the stark white babydoll Summerfied the creation!

Winter- My snow-bunny (theoretical seeing how I live in Florida!) version of this piece truly lets the babydoll have all the attention! By adding solid black tights, low-top black ankle boots, black & silver jewelry and a silver headband, this creation becomes a completely different look!
*In contrast with the warmth of brown, the cool, crisp and timeless black accents make this babydoll winter appropriate!


*"Mod-dress" in Summer v. Winter!*

This glorious silk multi-colored ModCloth dress (a fabulous gift from my fabulous Lindsay!) is a primo rarity amongst dresses. With its perfect just-above-the-knee length and complimentary colors, this Mod-dress became an insta-fav for me! 

Summer- Loving the heat of summer, even in NYC, I wore the Mod-dress in its traditional form baring all my shoulders and back! The creation was topped off my black & bronze center belt (high waistline), bronze multi-hooped earrings (compliments of the thrift store) and black platform wedges!

Winter- Shielding my shoulders & back from the cool weather, I chose to add a black with bronze buttons half jacket. Wearing the same black & bronze belt as in the Summerfied version, this creation differs with my simple bronze single hooped earrings & flirty black velvet pumps!

*Do note that these Trans-seasonal looks have the same differing piece: shoes! As a rule of thumb always remember: Summer=Toes Out & Winter=Toes In! 
Photobucket
 
 

2 comments:

Brittany Campion said...

Love that you did 2 blogs in one week!! Keep being fabulous and fashionable!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Thank You My Fairy Fashion God Mother! lol...such wonderful information you are giving us! love ya

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket