Monday, June 20, 2011

Up & Down x 2

Pin It
The Glory of Double Trouble:
Two Up & Downs!

These Up & Down duos showcase two fabulous tye-dye style pieces in their workplace form & their home time form!

*Green Goddess*
The first photo depicts the workplace/"Up" creation using my Green Goddess dress (which was purchased on-sale at Saks!). To formalize this look I chose to sweep my hair back in a low side bun (a regular choice for work for this girl), big gold "ball" earrings, a stunning Cameo RJ Graziano necklace, a skinny brown weaved belt and a pair of brown jeweled wedges (the MOST comfortable ones I own... purchased at HSN). 
In contrast, the second photo depicts the home time/"Down" creation shown here with my arm candy;)! To casualize this look I chose to wear my hair down, a thick brown belt, simple bronze drop earrings (hard to see here) and flat camel boots. 

*Change the look of your dress by wearing your center belt at different levels. In example, my "Up" waistline would be an empire, Jackie Kennedy-esqe, by wearing the belt just above your hips accentuating a slim waist! My "Down" waistline would be a center torso, directly under the boobs, which accentuates your hoots!

*70s Chic* 


This "Up" creation utilizes the 70s chic piece as a tunic top. Paired with dark skinny jeans, a navy blue Ahh-Bra by Rhonda Shear (to cover that pesky bra strap in a very fun way), my beloved skinny brown weaved belt, my peace sign earrings and another fabulous pair of brown wedges with silver studs (compliments of HSN!) this creation was a hit on Casual Friday!
With many similarities to the "Up" version of this creation, the "Down" form lacks one big thing.... Pants! Certifiably a mini dress, I casualized this look with my 6-year old brown flip flops (I refuse to get rid of them!), still wet hair and no make-up. Never fear no-makeup! "Make-up" by being a little daring with your outfit choice so the focus is on your creation instead of your lack of face paint!

*Explore some of your tunics for their actual length. It is easy to buy a tunic/dress and immediately categorize it as only one or the other when you really have two options in one piece!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Awesome Noelle! You continue to amaze me with your great idea's and great sense of style!

Alex said...

Love how you show 2 options for one piece!! So creative! :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket