Sunday, July 10, 2011

Walmart Wonderful

Pin It
Never Fear The Cheap Alternative:
Walmart Wonderful!!!

Let's be honest, who doesn't love to go grocery shopping and stumble upon remarkably cheap tanks/tees? Well I sure do!!! Whilst headed to the check out line with my weekly Walmart purchases, I found my attention being drawn to the motley group of tees & tanks under a sign that said "$3.88". I immediately scoped out the material to feel if the fabric was scratchy or uncomfortable but I was wrong on both accounts. 


The bold, beautiful, solid colors being perfect for adding more choices to your closet, I continued to purchase 5 tops for a total of $21! As you can see only 4 out of the 5 are in this photo due to the fact that I wore my favorite tank tonight to an Improv show with my girlfriends!!!

I never dreamed that I would find the perfect floral tank while picking up my frozen fruit at Walmart. Regardless, I was SO pumped to purchase this fabulous tank! Paired with my black layered mini (as seen in Saucy Lacey), black wedges, black studs & black anchor necklace and topped off with my faux Gucci clutch( I mean it WAS girl's night!). This creation was an unexpected beauty!

*Walmart Shopping Lesson of the Day: When in need of a last minute fix, a little inspiration, or some guilt free retail therapy,  never fear your neighborhood Walmart for fantastic solids, prints & just plain ol choices!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

You are the ultimate designer diva hunter! Love the tanks! I want some!

Alex said...

Fabulous outfit for girl's night!!! You are so creative, even when it comes to using solid tanks or tees!!! :)

Brittany Campion said...

I do love me some solid/print tanks from WallyWorld!! It is so awesome that such a well-known store can provide such fashionable items! Love that you paired the floral print with your black mini!!

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket