Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Bazaar

Pin It
Basic, Beautiful, Bold:
BLACK.
Besides being the quintessential slimming hue, there is not a person, a shape, a size that doesn't look smashing in black. As classic as it comes, black will never EVER be out of style rather it is the only shade that remains flawless & effortlessly perfect no matter what. Here are a few of my Floridian November creations utilizing my favorite color!

*Lovely Leggings*

 Though my obsession with leggings may seem excessive at times, I promise it is with good purpose! Especially during the cooler months (I say COOL and not COLD because in Florida there is no such thing as COLD...), these lovely leggings are a welcome change from my jeans! In this creation I began with my black lace print RS SHAPING leggings (a serious breakthrough in awesome) topped with a long fitted black knit top, accented with a fab black & gunmetal long necklace with my adored combat boots as puppy huggers. Although you cannot tell with this picture, this is a completely skin tight outfit... and it welcomed many compliments!

*Going skin tight in a conservative manner is not only sexy but it's a great way of saying, "That's right, I see you staring"... without having to say it!*

*Statement Silhouette*
I've said it a million times and I'm going to say it again... there is NOTHING better than a statement piece. Whether it is a piece of jewelry, pair of shoes or piece of clothing, wearing one of these "statements" boosts your mood without even trying! In the case of the above creation, the L.A.M.B wool black mini I am wearing was my fantastic Mama's until I washed & dried it.... (Note to all, NEVER dry wool for it shrinks.) This unexpectedly worked out in my favor since she didn't want it back but regardless of length, this statement mini is a party in itself. Matched with black tights and a pair of my new "wonderfully tacky" low top boots, this outfit was an attention grabber!

*While searching endlessly through stores and sites, look specifically for black statement dresses for the L.B.D. is timeless, trans-seasonal & tremendous always!*

*Beauteous Base*
With the changing weather, the use of jackets, cardis, shrugs, blazers, etc., become prominent. A black top is the consummate base for these cold shielding fashion necessities! Rocking a pair of my jeggings, a black RS tank, black low top boots, a fantastically obnoxious black flower headband, I chose to accentuate this creation with a gunmetal sparkly short jacket & simplistic jewelry. The offset of the gunmetal truly mutes the black while keeping yourself appearing extra slender!

*Explore with colors & textures to contrast or offset your black base... there are endless possibilities!* 
Photobucket 

0 comments:

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket