Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Motive

Pin It
Fashion. 
What does this allusive, intangible, connotative 
word mean to you?

Personally, I find myself making sense of "Fashion" within the realm of these many aspects:
*Creativity
*Freedom
*Self Expression
*Personality
*A Canvas to Paint Daily
*An Endless Depth of "What Can I Do Next?"

My entire life people have told me "Noelle, you really march to the beat of your own drum," or "Noelle? Wow! I didn't even recognize you... You look so different each time I see you!" 
Instead of taking offense to these comments, I let them fuel my fire of being my own person and creating my own style that is constantly changing and evolving.
Therein lies my MOTIVE for what I wear what I do!

My MISSION: To, hopefully, make every woman understand that you can wear whatever you want. I can't stand when someone says something like, "Oh Noelle, that is such a great outfit! I only wish I could wear something like that..." The fact of the matter is that YOU CAN.

My WISH for this blog is to broadcast some of my daily creations (in order to encourage you to create your own style) and give some helpful hints along the way!
  
Here's to wearing YOURSELF and never letting anyone convince you what you can and can't wear!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AS you said we can wear anything that we want and feel confortable. Is nice to have something that teaches us to combine things and specially color.
Thanks.
Sonia

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket