Friday, January 28, 2011

One Skirt: 4 Totally Different Looks

Pin It
The Versatility of a Statement Piece:
The High-Waisted Leopard Skirt

Going to Dinner in Paris, France
Here I've paired my beloved skirt with a simple black tank, black tights, black ankle boots, and a very funky R.J. Graziano necklace. Since this was during a trip to Europe, I did not have a working straightener (not as horrible as expected), therefore I became super creative with my wearing my hair up for almost two weeks! I justified my up-do with my rockin' accessories. (I'm an accessory fanatic as you'll come to notice!) This was a quick, simple, and funky way to dress up without being super dressy at all!
 At School: Advertising in Style
Other than my love of fashion is my love of musical theatre. I had the privledge to work with an amazing, upcoming Inertian, Chris Sgamatto, on his first master piece called Inertia: The Musical. Since we were required to wear our Inertia garb the week of the show, I found creative ways to make it work.
Here I've paired my Inertia T-Shirt (regular ol' t-shirt) with my skirt and threw on my flat black boots. I added my glam black, gunmetal, and red earrings to wrap it together. This is a wicked fun way to justify wearing that adored concert t-shirt or favorite band shirt with something other than jeans!

Girl's Night Out: Dinner & Cocktails

My best friend/sister/wife, Alexandra (far left), my bff, Jessi (center), and I needed some serious girl time on the town! Just keeping up with how fabulous they both are, I grabbed my fav skirt, an off the shoulder, glitzy black top (hand-me-down from Alexandra), and a vintage style brown & bronze necklace (compliments of my Mama). I wore my black patent leather Mary Jane's to give the outfit a dressy/cutesy look. 
We "broke necks" this night ;)
Karaoke in NYC

While visiting my FABULOUS cousin Katie in NYC, I convinced her to go to a Karaoke Bar with me and my good friend Brendy. There wasn't too much "convincing" since she's a singer too... must run in the family!
Here I've gone for a definitely casual look with gold flips, a plain cream T, and a long strand of black beads. Solid color Ts are my favorite fix and my favorite treat because with a little bit of spice (i.e. the skirt and jewelry), you can make any hum drum outfit into a fabulous creation of your own!


1 comments:

Leo said...

HAHA OMG That's me there in that picture! That's so funny. Great blog, btw haha <3

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket