Monday, August 15, 2011

Amazing Antthony

Pin It
Fabulous Fashion from a Fabulous Man:
Antthony Mark Hankins!
Aside from being one of the sweetest men to ever walk the planet, Antthony has tons of seriously glorious fashion pieces! From day to day wear to quintessential couture, Antthony creates pieces for every woman to feel fabulous in!

2-4-1
  
Purchased together as a maxi + cardi combo, I knew I was getting double for my money spent! Just as fabulous together as they are apart, the vibrant peachy color of this ensemble caught my eye & certainly compelled me into purchasing it from HSN.com!
#1: I consider this the "dressy" creation. Wearing the cardi over a simple cream tank, I added a high-waisted olive skirt, (though hard to see here) an earring & charm set from my Grama with flower & my brown jeweled wedges to boot. This one was a hit at work!
#2: For Sunday grocery shopping, I tossed on the peach maxi, whipped a gold belt (empire waist) on, my beloved flower charm & studs from Gram, and plain ol gold flips. Taking less than 5 minutes to get ready, this creation was simple & perfect!

*No matter where you're going, take a minute to put something on that you love. Who cares if you didn't wake up early to put make up on for work or if you're the best looking chick at Walmart?! Be YOU!

Double Trouble

These tunics are the same precise cut & comfy fabric... hence why I bought two! I have absolutely NO shame for purchasing two of the same basic thing... and neither should you!!! Especially when Antthony creates these tunics that not only look fab but are gloriously comfortable. The more the merrier!!!
#1: In this large floral print tunic, I wore black pants, black pumps, subtle gold & pearl-esqe earrings & my black specs. This creation "lightens up" & summerizes my all black accents with the "fancy floral" print!
#2: Contrasting the dressier approach I used with the first creation, in this look I dressed down the gray & buckle print tunic with skinny jeans, black flats, gunmetal drop earrings & a gunmetal thumb ring for a relaxed yet fashionable Friday creation!

*These tunics are not only versatile but they are also perfect for camouflaging the bothersome tummy pooch! Fabulous & functional? Of course I bought two! 

Couture Queen
 My absolute favorite of ALL of my Antthony pieces is by far this beautiful couture dress. Favored by me for its classic, vintage like design, you can see here why I fell in love with it immediately!
  #1: For my girlfriend's tea party, I rocked my couture dress with over the top accessories! My fantastical "English" hat, multi-stranded pearl necklace, black lace gloves & black sparkly peep-toe heels work together to create possibly my favorite party outfit EVER!
#2: Going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway in the middle of winter in NYC, I let my Antthony couture dress have ALL the attention. Under my much needed faux black & brown trench, I give the dress all the attention with simple dimond stud earrings, black tights & black knee high boots. I felt more elegant than Mary Poppins herself!
*A classic cocktail dress, like this one, is essential for every woman. Remembering that black & white will NEVER go out of style, I encourage you to spend a little extra on the perfect one for you!

***A huge THANK YOU to Mr. Antthony himself for creating these, and many many more, amazing pieces for us to look & feel just as fabulous as we are inside, on the outside! You're wonderful & NEVER quit making us ladies beauitful!***
Photobucket

7 comments:

ANTTHONY said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! xoxoxo Thank you!!!!!

Sandra said...

This is great! Now can youu come to my closet and show me how to mix and match my Antthony closet? LOL

Ava Williams said...

Loved your pic and your commentary Thank You for sharing......The AUG29th is fast approaching...better get a net camera

Ava Williams said...

Sorry I meant NEW camera...smh

Bobbi said...

Fabulous Noelle! You sooooooo know how to make the fashions rock! And, LOVE all of Antthony's incredible designs!! Xoxo Mama

Val Mack said...

So wonderful, Noelle!!!! You are so cute!!!!! Such a great rep for Antthony & you make your Mama proud!!!! Luv & HUGS!!!!

Alex said...

Such a great tribute to a wonderful designer! Love this post!!! :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket