Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pump It Up!

Pin It

Wanting to sass up something simple?
PUMP IT UP!!!

In my personal opinion, there is nothing sexier or sassier than a perfect pair of Pumps. When I find myself wanting to add some jazz to my simple look, I almost always resort to throwing Pumps into the mix! Regardless of the fact that my Daddy simply can not understand how I drive in them, Pumps, without doubt, can always sass up your creation!!!

*Red Patent Pumps*
For my step-dad's 60th Birthday bash, I chose a basic, but fab, L.B.D. with gunmetal accessories complete with a glorious chunky necklace, studs, bracelet & ring. But this creation was lacking some spice therefore I added in my candy apple red patent pumps! To tie in my pumps, I applied some bright red lips to sweeten the deal!!!

*Acquiring red heels (whether pumps or not) are a must have in any lady's closet. Acting much like a basic, red can highlight your core colors: black, white, gray, brown, etc.!

*Military Madness Pumps*
Aside from having emotional ties to the Military trend (Papas, Uncles, & brother, etc.), there was just no saying "No" to these puppies. Even though at the time I purchased these bad boys I had no clear outfit in mind for them, I simply fell in love with them and became determined to find partners for my new sweeties. When I evaluated my closet after having purchased them, I found many options! Browns & olives galore! 
This creation was BEYOND comfy. Wearing a long sleeved olive DG2 top, little boy's khaki pants (literally boys because I bought them at the thrift store!!!), my gold specs, a brassy long necklace & my military men to boot, this creation went from drab to fab within a matter of seconds!

*If you fall in love with a pair of shoes, there is just not denying it. Don't fret that you have absolutely NOTHING to wear with them.... for if there is a will, there is a way! Don't find yourself later on wishing you had purchased the perfect pair!

*Floral Fantastic Pumps*

Here are yet another pair that were love at first sight! As you've seen in my previous post, Floral Fancy, Floral is HUGE right now.... and always! Naturally I nearly died when I saw that they were only a whopping $40 at TJMaxx, and purchased them without thinking twice.
#1: What a fantastically flirty creation this was! Wearing a nude lace mini (seriously a cool find... I suggest you find one too! Endlessly versatile), mauve/pinky T, and my beloved floral stud/necklace set from my Grams, the pumps are the icing on the top of this look!
#2: For a job interview with a fashion/lingerie company, I wanted to portray collected, smart, fashionable, & sensibly sexy &, with this creation, I accomplished just that! Rocking my skinny jeans, pale pink lace top, Grams duo (for good luck) & pumps, I GOT THE JOB!!!

*Places like TJMaxx are a wonderful way to snag top of the line shoes at lovely discounted prices. (I know you've heard the commercials.... but seriously though, I'm totally a Maxxinista) Do note that the Red Patent Pumps are a TJ find too!

*Glorious Gunmetal Pumps*

   Though I relentlessly have to hide these glorious pumps from my pup Rufus as he has an affinity for ONLY gunmetal colored shoes, it is totally worth the trouble! This creation is truthfully my favorite example of "Pump it Up" since I woke up this morning with 15 minutes to spare and receive tons of compliments on this look. My gunmetal pumps tie in my chunky gunmetal chain necklace & matching ring swimmingly while my simple black T & skinny jeans are the ground work of a fabulous creation. 

*You don't have to wake up early to look smokin' hot everyday. When you're needing a pick-me-up or just a last second additive, reach for those pumps... you won't be disappointed!

**The best advice of all that I can give is to tell you to purchase the insoles (foot petals) for the ball of your foot. You'll thank me later.**
Photobucket

1 comments:

Legalista said...

Love love LOVE this post! A good pair of pumps will get you so far in life.

These pictures do not do those floral pumps justice! I was so sad when I went to TJ Maxx and they were gone! Boo! :(

I always said red pumps will be my signature in the court room ;)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket