Monday, October 10, 2011

Help[ed] Me Rhonda!

Pin It

The Answer to All "Intimate" Questions:
Rhonda Shear Intimates!

First I need to apologize for having been on hiatus without forewarn... But, I mean it is completely for a good cause! A NEW JOB! The one I landed wearing my skinny jeans and floral pumps? You guessed it! I'm now an extremely proud team member at Rhonda Shear Intimates! 
Aside from loving the woman I work for, the one & ONLY Rhonda Shear, I have embraced and developed a deep seated passion for pieces that work. Each and every garment within the collections has the utmost pizazz, functionality, style & grace....and I'm not just saying that because I work there! My lady lumps have been surrendered to Rhonda for over FIVE years now... She really "helped" me!
Here are just a select few looks that showcase some of my favorite pieces!

*The Full Package!*
 In this creation I utilize three separate Rhonda pieces: two you can see & one you cannot. This creation consisted of my long white button down collared shirt accented by my RS nude "Action" Bandeau bra (for serious subtle sparkle), a gunmetal skinny belt and coordinating gunmetal jewelry, nude heels (a Rhonda hand-me-down), and lastly... my navy high-waisted SHAPING LEGGINGS. This is no joke people. Leggings that are not only rich in color but they are also sucking in my tummy & lifting my booty! What more could you ask for in a legging?!

*Do note that my "unseen" RS piece is definitely my "Cheeky" panties. Though I chose to wear undies with my leggings, it isn't even necessary! This makes the shaping leggings a triple threat: fashionable, SHAPING & no-panty-needed.
Take it from me... YOU NEED THESE.

*The AUTHENTIC Ahh Bra!* 
If you have been following my blog, you will certainly recognize my love of this international best selling bra is anything but new. Being completely wireless with full coverage & totally comfy, the RS Ahh Bra has become my go-to fashion "fixer". The perfect example being the creation here. Rocking my adored snake print maxi (which is far too low cut for the working environment... even for the intimates business) and a black RS Ahh Bra, I top off this number with black wedges, my black specs and brassy drop earrings.

*The Ahh Bra is not just a fantastic fashion "fixer" but it is an amazing leisure bra too. When I worked at an animal hospital it was the one & only bra I ever wore under my scrubs! There's a reason this thing is an international best seller!

*"Nightie" on the Town!*
   I've highlighted this creation for a VERY important reason... I am wearing a NIGHT GOWN out in public! And as super sexy top! Doubling as a sensual lace trimmed top and a slip under my pencil skirt, this Butterknit gown is a staple amongst my sleepwear & nightwear! You may be asking, "what the heck is butterknit?" Well, without experiencing the wonder first hand yourself, let me just tell you that it is the world's most heavenly fabric that literally feels like rose petals to the touch. I wish I had sheets that were butterknit....
But enough about the butter and back to this fab look! Pairing my RS butterknit gown with my pencil skirt, I finish off the outfit with black peep toe heels, a glorious RJ Graziano multi-strand lucite necklace & bracelet, and a gunmetal mega ring. To say the least, this top/gown is certainly an attention getter.

*When you have sleepwear as enticing & seductive as this gown, your options are endless. Muster up the courage to break out those sexy pieces in your closet & wear them on the street! This butterknit gown being only one of many, do yourself a favor and try one. You'll thank me a million times over!

A special thanks to Rhonda for being fabulous and giving us all the chance to be so too! Here's to my amorous adventure within the wide world of intimates... 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket