Monday, October 24, 2011

Perfectly [Rip]ened

Pin It
Attractive Defects:
[Rip]ped Jeans!

Though we all feel silly for buying jeans that are likely to be more expensive WITH rips, these jeans are a fun piece to have access to! Whether you decide to shell out the extra cash or are crafty enough to do it yourself, ripped jeans are a must have!
 
*Classy [Rip]s*
 In this creation I have paired my ripped jeans ($32 at Forever 21) with a simple white tank, a gray embroidered cotton blazer ($10 at TJMaxx), gunmetal pumps & a glitzy headband with studs to top it off!
 The rip of the jeans softens the over "stiffness" that a blazer can cause. But by balancing the rips with pumps & glitzy icing, the rips do not look trashy but rather fashionable!
 
*Experiment different blazers with ripped jeans. You'll be glad you did!
*Conservative [Rip]s*
Beginning with my ripped jeans, I added a tight white laced sleeved top with matching white wedges, a tan belt and, the stand out accents, turquoise drop earrings & chunky bracelet.
This creation is classic in the color palate with the added turquoise for an accent! Once again the rips add an attractive stress to the jean making this creation a fun twist on a classic color combo!
 
*It's always acceptable to go for jeans & white or jeans & black. Think of sprucing up the classic combos with accent colors or ripped jeans!
 
*Sassy [Rip]s*
In the instance of this creation, it is important to note that I DO work for an intimates company! Where I would not where this top to the law office, it is super sexy & sassy as a top in the appropriate atmosphere! 
Combining my ripped jeans with this Noir style soft pink & black molded cup cami, a black cardi (for a little decency) and my black wedges to boot, this creation is undeniably sexy and edgy! The rips, here, help distract from my hoots. 
All in good taste & fashion!

*Try rockin' a sexier top with your ripped jeans. The contrast of dressy & casual make for a fun creation! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Legalista said...

Great post, as usual. I need to get some new jeans, so perfect inspiration.

You always look fabulous! I need you to come dress me. Law school makes me frump girl!

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket