Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bright Blue Britches

Pin It
The Uses of Vibrant Leggings:
Dare to Accent Boldly

Compliments of Rhonda Shear's Leggings!


When using (figurative) the leggings at work, I chose to use the leggings as an accent to my long gray, double-breasted cardigan paired with my black tank, glasses, boots with the fur, and earrings. Bright, as they may be, the leggings coupled with my duller colors act as a the highlight accent to this creation!

 
This is what I created to go attend the last show of Wonderland in Tampa (highly recommending you to see it if you ever have the chance! Soon to be on Broadway!). Instead of using the leggings to highlight drab colors, I wore the bright blue babies to accent my glorious, 70s inspired, blouse together with a long black top (long enough to cover the cheekies of course) and my knee-high black heeled boots. In this creation the blouse does most of the talking instead of the leggings! 

 I consider this creation a color collaboration. While in Europe I was limited to only my camel boots, had I been able to wear my black boots with this creation... I probably would have. That being said, I still love the look of this outfit. With my long Victoria Beckham top, gray tank under, leggings, and camel boots, this creation sure stood out at the Palace of Versailles!

*Never fear bold COLOR! If you feel that it works, it will!*
Photobucket 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love leggings!!! Great blog choice, and fabulous colored leggings :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket