Monday, February 14, 2011

Staying Sultry For Your Stud

Pin It

Your Hunny's Favorite Valentine's Day Sweet:
YOU as his Eye & Arm Candy 

In light of Valentine's Day, I've collected a few looks that never fail to impress for your Hunny to parade you round this romantic holiday! 

(A big thank you to my amazingly Handsome Hunny, Cesar for loving my creations!)

 *Dinner for Two*

No matter how casual the restaurant, you can never go wrong with a mini dress and heels. My black and silver leopard print mini is conservative on top but shows a little extra leg which I've paired with my knee high black stiletto boots (his fav).Who cares if you're going to Chilis, Carrabas, or Cheesecake Factory, your man LOVES to show you off and this simple and sexy look is not only easy to put together but an easy success.
 
*Make a point to wear your Hunny's favorite pair of shoes. It will always put your creation one "STEP" ahead of the game!*   

 *Fabulous & Fanciful Formal*

As you've heard from me in the past, there is nothing better than a perfect L.B.D.. In this creation I've chosen my mini L.B.D. with red patent stiletto heels, gunmetal accented jewelry, topped off with red lipstick. Red lips are classic sexy.... as long as you get your kisses BEFORE you put that on! 

*Don't be afraid of a mini dress when out with your Hunny. Your man likes to show you off more than you know!*

 *It Takes Two to Tango*
Though we do not Tango, this creation is what I chose to go (what I call) Spanish Dancing! The solid purple mini, with it's fitted bottom and open shoulders, accented with a brown & gold skinny belt, showcases your body! The wonderful use of belts is being able to give you a waist line in every piece! Brown leather wooden heels show off those little piggies of yours and are sexy!

*Explore your options with the use of a skinny belt! You will be able to create something fab and something new!*

Happy Valentine's Day to My Romeo!

Photobucket

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE my favorite Candy to show around that is for sure!!! I love your three different outfits.. i must say all are incredibly HOT
Cesar

Alex said...

Now you have to add your V-day outfit from this year!! Love your different BF combination :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket