Sunday, February 27, 2011

Combat Cutie

Pin It
For the LOVE of:
COMBAT BOOTS! 

While traveling in Europe with my amazing Mama for graduation, I began to fall in love with some of the fashion choices these countries had to offer. But one trend screamed out to me..... Combat Boots.
I'd never realized how sexy Combat Boots could be! And I also never realized how difficult it was to find the PERFECT pair of Combat Boots. 
Once I found MY boots, there was no stopping my obsession with them.....


 *Camo For Fashionistas*

With the company of my boys, Rufus (left) and Alfie (right), I debuted my Combats in true camouflage style. In a black camo mini and black studded center belt, my Combats top off this creation in a sexy & sassy way!

*I chose these Combats because of their versatility. They can be worn folded down (as seen here) or traditionally laced up (below). The chunky heel sold me on these puppies!*



*Sass-Up that L.B.D*
Here I chose to pair my laced up Combats with a fun L.B.D., gun metal skinny center belt, and black glasses. By choosing my Combats over my black flats, I've really given this somewhat simplistic dress a kick of sass! I mustn't forget to add that my Combats are by FAR the most comfortable "heel" that I own!

*Though it's difficult to see from the photo, the shoulders of this dress are embellished with miss matched brushed silver buttons. This an easy way to sass up any boring L.B.D.!*
 *Combat the Town*
For date night with my hunny, I love to ask his opinion on what he wants me to wear. Everything from the dress (usually) to the jewelry to the shoes to how I wear my hair. And this night he CHOSE the Combats over heels, boots, & flats. This is just evidence to support my claim that Combats are totally sexy!
As far as the rest of this creation, Cesar loves my mini dresses therefore I wore this little gray with black bird mini along with my black Chanel (faux) necklace.
*For those of us with expensive taste and not sufficient enough income to support those tastes, eBay and the local Flea Market become your go-to spot to find fun faux jewelry like my Chanel necklace! Explore your options... If there's a will, there's a way!*

-You will find many other creations that include my beloved Combats in older posts. Check out these posts for my Combat Love: Somewhat Channeling the 80s, Down & Up, and Simple & Sassy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle, loving the blog - will definately stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

I luv the dress you are wearing with the black birds. Who makes it? Looks great!!!

Noelle said...

It's actually from Forever 21! Try looking at their website.... they usually keep a bunch of their dresses on there! It was super cheap too!

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket