Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simple & Sassy

Pin It
The PERFECT S&S (Simple & Sassy):
BLACK 
*Dressy*

Everyone needs MULTIPLE L.B.D.s (little black dresses). When looking for a dressy L.B.D., scope for a cut that is not only flattering for your shape but offers some flair. As in this dress I bought at Niu Niu, the one shoulder strap is mesh with black spotted accents. The breast of the dress is gently twisted in the center to flatter large or tiny hoots, which is a personal favorite of mine since hoots seem to change size with fluctuation of weight!

On this night I chose to pair my L.B.D. with nude heels (a staple in every woman's closet), fabulous RJ Graziano lucite teardrop earrings, a funky RJ Graziano engagement ring bracement, and tiny platinum clutch. I chose nude and silver to let my L.B.D. stand out.
 
Alas, this L.B.D. has mild flair that translates to a glorious, stand out piece!


 *Dressy Casual* 

Though my hair slightly hides the cut of the dress, this is, yet again, another one shoulder L.B.D.. I'm attracted to the one-shoulder cut due to my liking of my collar bones. Having rather small hoots myself, showing off shoulders and collar bones is a sexy way to show skin when lacking hoots.

This L.B.D. is a simple cotton tiered dress that I've chosen to pair with a silver & gold thatched belt (compliments of the thrift store) and a long simple silver & gold medallion. Simple black chunky pumps top off this creation.

For another fun look with this L.B.D., or any other for that matter, rock some red accents (jewels & shoes) or another fun accenting color. Never fear color with black!

 *Casual*

A distinctly different creation from my  beloved L.B.D.s, this outfit was a quick make and fantastic product. A long gold beaded top, black leggings with gold zippers and embellishment at the bottom, large gold medallion RJ Graziano earrings, and my ADORED combat boots. 

The great thing about black leggings is the versatility of them. Whether they are paired with a long top, like above, or a dress, it is impossible to not own a pair of these!

Regardless of your age or size, buy a pair of leggings. No one says (actually I will severely advise against) showing your rear in these, so take a step out of the box and enjoy the uses of leggings. That super adorable dress that shrunk in the dryer? You can wear it now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your second L.B.D. (dressy casual) Where did you get it?

Noelle said...

It was a real find... I was browsing through Saks while Ma was shopping and found it on the clearance rack for like 75% off! Check Forever 21's website though... I saw a similar one just a week ago!

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket