Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Treasure Trove

Pin It
The World's Best Hidden Treasures:
The Thrift Store

My favorite guilty pleasure is, undoubtedly, thrift store shopping.Though patience is key when thrifting, the pay off can be well worth it! You never know what you will find!

*It's important to remember that one woman's trash is another woman's treasure!*


*Belt Bazaar!*

With the exception of the wide bronze belt, I purchased this whole lot of belts in the one, solitary thrift store adventure. And I paid a whopping $10 for the entire bundle!
Belts are such a vital accessory to anyone's wardrobe and the more the merrier. If you revisit my older posts, you will most definitely run across almost all of these belts!
 *Fun Finds!*

My most recent trip resulted in these two fabulously cheap, unique pieces! Being that I've been partial to bronze lately, I found the wired bronze hoops and bronze & green vintage style ring extremely appealing! 
Total= $3.50

 *Adopted Apparel!*


This equestrian vest was a gem of a find! By adding on my $4.50 vest, my neutral tan turtle neck and brown leggings are transformed into a creation that strides away from the norm!  


These two jackets are my practical finds. Both are business casual and can expand the possibilities of your work garb by letting you wearing your favorite tanks and skinny strapped dresses with class! 
Each were approximately $5.50.

Enough said. 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Alex said...

You are so creative with putting different outfits together! Love this entry :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket