Friday, February 4, 2011

Somewhat Channeling the 80s

Pin It
The 80s Generation Sported Legwarmers:
In 2011, Rock Long Socks!

Blue Argyle Attacks!

To my Daddy's excitement (being that his company is named "Argyle"), I whipped out these bad boys from the bottom of my sock drawer to spice up my otherwise drab casual Friday creation. These statement socks, compliments of Alexandra, perfectly coupled my long navy top & gray leggings. An extra additive is my legendary rocker-chic vest (much love to my girlfriend Lizzy on that one!) that gives edge to this creation. 
I kept my jewelry minimal with square shaped studs and diamond studded RJ Graziano bracelet to compliment the square studs of the vest and the square nature of the argyle print.

*Spice up your everyday outfits with a vest or socks to make a creation that is totally your own!*

 Multi-Colored Amsterdam Doosies!

Since these socks are super busy on their own, I chose to play down the rest of my creation as to let my Amsterdam socks take the spot light. Together with my purple turtle neck baby doll Diane Gilman Dress, black leggings, black center belt, and combat boots, my purple rhinestone necklace adds some bling to my top half while the socks do the rest of the talking!

Having these fun pairs of socks let's me expel my ever present love of the 80s and their ridiculous antics! 

*Adding long socks (as a stand in for legwarmers), an old band shirt cut to hang off your shoulder, or a side pony tail are fun, fashionable ways to channel your own 80s love!*

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alex said...

Love your socks! Especially the argyle ones :)

Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About Me

Grab My Button

Photobucket

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Reese Family

Blog Design By

Photobucket